Easter Revision Courses 2014
For over 30 years Wallace College has run Revision Courses for examination candidates.
These courses are extremely popular. They provide excellent coverage of the core syllabus in
each subject, expert advice on exam technique and an informal, encouraging atmosphere in which
to tackle problem areas and prepare mentally for the task ahead.
For many students our Revision Courses are far more effective (and enjoyable!) than solitary
For SQA Higher and National 5 subjects a single course consists of daily tutorial sessions,
each of 1 hour 30 minutes duration, including a short break.
For GCSE/GCE candidates the Easter Revision programme is arranged
on a one-to-one basis.
The courses offer students
- an effective revision programme in a particular subject
- tuition and guidance from a qualified tutor
- practice in answering examination questions
- the opportunity to obtain help with their own particular difficulties
- small groups - average class size is 8 (SQA courses), or individual tuition (GCE, GCSE courses)
Follow one of the links at the top of the page for further information, or to enrol
for SQA, GCE or GCSE courses. Alternatively, you may wish to download an application
form in docx (MS Word), doc (MS Word 97-2003) or pdf format from one of the links below.