Who is Flexi-Study intended for?
- School age students who want an alternative to mainstream schooling.
- Students who have left school recently and need to re-sit one or more subjects or gain a qualification in a new subject.
- Mature students who need additional qualifications to embark on a new career or apply for a university or further education course.
|Flexi Standard||2 hours per week for 25 weeks (£2000)|
|Flexi Plus||3 hours per week for 25 weeks (£3000)|
|Flexi Max||4 hours per week for 25 weeks (£4000)|
It is possible to enrol for less than 25 weeks. In this case fees will be charged pro rata.
A minimum of 10 weeks must be booked.
A £50 cash deposit for course books is required at the beginning of the block. When books are handed back at the end of course this will be returned.
Exam Entry Fees
Exam entry fees are charged separately, as follows:
|SQA and GCSE||£70 per subject|
|GCE A-Level||£120 per subject|
|A-Level Science practicals||£350 per subject|
|SQA Higher Science practicals||£200 per subject|
Recommended Entry Requirements:
- For entry to SQA National 5, students should have achieved National 4 or equivalent.
- For entry to SQA Higher, students should have achieved a pass at B or above in National 5 or equivalent.
- For entry to SQA Advanced Higher, students should have achieved a pass at B or above in Higher or equivalent.
- For entry to GCSE or IGCSE, students should have completed at least 2 years study in the subject(s) chosen.
- For entry to GCE A-Level, students should have achieved a pass at B or above at GCSE.
If you think that a Flexi-Study programme would be of interest to you, then please click here to contact the College.